Positions availableUnitedHealthcare creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Sternquist Construction
To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided: transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com
While we are not always hiring, Sternquist Construction is accepting applications for the following positions:
- Concrete Finishers
- Dump Truck and Lowboy Drivers
- Equipment Operators
- Sternquist Construction offers its employees group health insurance and major medical coverage through
Wellmark Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
- The employee-only policy has a $ 3,600 annual deductible with a $ 3,600 annual out-of-pocket
- Sternquist Construction Inc will pay for 70% of the cost of an employee-only policy and additional
family members may be added to the plan at the employee’s expense. Complete cost & benefit summary is
available upon request.
- Dental & vision coverage is also available at employee’s expense.
- We offer a 401(k) plan with Company participation and will be explained further at your request.
- We provide company-paid life insurance along with short term & long term disability coverage.
- We offer overtime over 8 hours a day; some restrictions apply.
- Company vehicles will provide transportation to the job site.
401(k) SAFE HARBOR PLANNOTICE OF ELIGIBILITY
You are eligible to make a pre-tax elective deferral as a portion of your Compensation to our 401(k) plan. Generally, your compensation will be that as reflected on your W-2, it may also include the value of certain fringe benefits. For a more precise definition of Compensation, you should refer to your Summary Plan Description which defines Compensation in greater detail. This notice will provide you with information that you should consider before you decide whether to start making elective deferrals to the plan, or to continue or change your current Salary Deferral Agreement.
We will make the following contribution to your 401(k) Plan account, provided that you are eligible to receive such contribution.
- A basic Matching Contribution equal to 100% on the first 3% of deferred compensation and 50% on the next 2% of deferred compensation.
ADDITIONAL EMPOYER CONTRIBUTIONS
- A Discretionary Profit Sharing Contribution.
1 year of service= 0% vested; 2 years = 20%; 3 years = 40%; 4 years = 60%; 5 years = 80%; and 6 years = 100% vested.
Please fill out our online employment application below or stop in our office to pick up an application.
Fields noted with (*) are required.